Vic’s Business Costs Assistance Program Round Four – Construction
Payments between $2000 - $8400 to eligible businesses based on payroll size opens in November.
Due to the shutdown of the Victorian Construction industry between 21 September to 4 October 2021, the Victorian Government is providing one-off payments to eligible employing and non-employing businesses in this sector that operate in the following local government areas:
- Metropolitan Melbourne
- The City of Greater Geelong
- Mitchell Shire
- Surf Coast Shire
Opening Date: 5 November 2021
One-off grants of $2,000 for eligible non-employing construction industry businesses, and one-off grants of $2,800, $5,600 or $8,400 for eligible employing construction industry businesses, based on payroll size.
- Businesses must have a worksite located in metropolitan Melbourne, the City of Greater Geelong, Mitchell Shire or Surf Coast Shire.
- Businesses must have incurred direct costs because of restrictions in place between 21 September – 4 October, which have not been partially or fully recovered.
- Business must not have been able to operate remotely between 21 September – 4 October.
- Must not have received a Business Costs Assistance Program Round 2 or Business Costs Assistance Program Round 2 – July extension payment or Small Business COVID Hardship Fund payment
Grant’s Information Page, including the list of eligible ANZSIC classes:
The Construction Industry Restart Plan:
Please contact us if you require assistance with this application.