Vic Business Support Update
New top-ups, grants and support for Victorian businesses
The Victorian Government has announced a range of new supports to bolster communities and businesses most affected by the current restrictions.
- Eligible Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 recipients will receive $4,200, taking total payment to $7,200.
- Eligible Business Costs Assistance Package Round Two recipients will receive $2,800, taking total payment to $4,800.
- Alpine businesses that were eligible for grants of up to $15,000 will receive an extra $3,000, on top of any entitlements under Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 or Business Costs Assistance Package Round Two.
- Eligible public events and public events suppliers affected by the lockdown will receive support of up to $25,000 and $10,000 respectively through an extension of the Impacted Public Events Support Program.
- A new round of the Live Performance Support programs will provide up to $7,000 for presenters and up to $2,000 for suppliers.
- The Sporting Clubs Grants Program will provide $2,000 grants for community sport and active recreation organisations for events unable to proceed.
An extension to the Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two will open for applications by the end of July. Further information will be available soon.
Source: State Government of Victoria
See all the available Victorian Business Grants and Programs here: https://business.vic.gov.au/grants-and-programs